Friday 10 January 2014

The Girls are Gone!

Today we finished the work week at Musalaha by saying our farwells to Mia and Adrianna. I am so glad they get to experience some of Musalaha's work first hand at the conference. Because Shabbat (Sabbath) started at sundown today work ended early for Luke and myself, giving us time to look around Jerusalem. It is still hard to comprehend the fact I'm walking the same road (the via Dolorosa) that Jesus stumbled down with the cross. I am awe of this historical area. We have been meeting so many amazing people. Last night we experienced a Arab worship concert. The music is very uplifting and has a great beat. Many people were dancing; even though I could not understand a word they were singing I felt the peace of God filling the room. It was great seeing Palestinians and Israelis singing side by side praising the same savior. I am appreciating this experience so much already. It's hard to believe a week has already past.
Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment